Finding the Right Trail in Life
As we were taking a hike in Tahoe, CA, I started thinking. I learned a lot from the trail and it’s kind of a metaphor for life. Like the trail, it is easy to feel lost in life and not know where to go. Even if we think we have found the right trail there can be an obstacle or what I have termed, a bolder in life, a life situation that gets in our way. Here are a few questions that can help point you in the right direction.
- Is your direction in life someone else’s dream for you or your own dream?
- What are the steps you need to take to follow your dream or passion?
- What are some obstacles that prevent you from being your best?
- How have you designed your life?
- What areas in your life do you need to change?
If you’ve answered any of these questions, that suggest that you are intuitively driven to find the right trail in life. The right trail is one that is often the most challenging but it is the one that motivates you to do and be your best.